We have just finished another garage plan. Here are the initial details from the custom order
- 28’x28′ garage
- 8″ stem wall foundation
- 12′ 2’x6′ stud walls
- Attic Trusses
- Pull down stairs for access to attic
- 1 – 10’x12′ garage door centered
- 2 – 3′ man doors – 1 on each side of garage 8′ from rear wall ( I think that my drawing shows it 8′ centered, but I would like the edge 8′ from back wall)
- 1 – 3′ man door on front wall near garage door, I would like minimum required space between garage door and man door, while allowing for electrical switches
- 1 – 3′ window in garage rear wall
- 1 – 3′ window in attic gable end
- The electrical layout on the sample plan you send looked fine, use whatever layout you normally use.
If you are interested in this plan or a custom plan let us know we have over 400 garage plans.
“Did you find this review helpful? Leave a comment and let others know what you thought about this product….”